Upload a Mix
Tjoonz is a platform for sharing bass music of amateurs and professionals alike. On this page you can learn how you can submit your mixtape to Tjoonz.
To ensure the quality of mixtapes is up to our standards, all submissions are screened. Artists who regularly submit mixtapes will acquire a reputation over time, and will be able to skip screening of their submissions and speed up the process. Because Tjoonz is a spare-time project, it may take some time before your submission is screened and approved. We have a high volume of daily submissions and this makes screening submissions very time-consuming to run the site. Please respect the following requirements to speed up your submission.
✓ Submission requirements
Failure to comply can result in your submission to be delayed or ignored altogether.
- Your mixtape must be in MP3 format. Any other format will not work with our audio player.
- The bit rate of your mixtape must be at least 192 kbps, preferably 320 kbps.
- The sampling rate of your mixtape must be 44.1 kHz, any other sampling rate may not work with our audio player.
- The duration of your mixtape should be at least 20 minutes, preferably 1 hour.
- We require a tracklist to accredit the artists and the music used in your mixtape.
- We recommend supplying artwork for your mixtape, its dimensions must be at least 320 pixels wide and 160 pixels high.
- We recommend supplying a short quote for your mixtape.
- We can push traffic back to you if you supply us with some relevant links.
How to submit
You can share your mixtape any way you like, as long as there is a valid download available and a tracklist provided. We prefer you use our Upload form, but simply dropping an email is fine too! You would greatly help us if you’d fill in the information from the template below:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Mixtape title
- Mixtape genre(s)
- Mixtape artist name(s)
- Mixtape download link
- Mixtape artwork link
- Artist quote and/or mix description
- Tracklist in format: Artist ID – Title ID (Remix ID)