Become an Editor
We are in it for the love of the music. For being able to share high-quality EDM with those who seek it. We’re not doing this because we want to get rich or famous, but because we feel we’re filling a digital void with good online content. We perform our tasks carefully and with precision, and we try uphold a high standard for everything we deliver. We walk the morally grey area of Fair Use to expose amateur and professional artists to the Internet. Through common interest in music we unite an entire community.
♥ Can you relate?
We are looking for people who want to join the crew. There are but a few requirements:
- You have a solid understanding of the English language (written).
- You are available to spend time on Tjoonz at least once a week, for about one hour.
- Experience with WordPress, FTP and Google Docs.
- You love EDM.
If you’ve become enthusiastic about joining us, please send us an email with the following information:
- Tjoonz username
- Age and gender
- How long you’ve been using Tjoonz
- A bit about yourself
- Your motivation to join us